11/4/15

Random Rants...

My struggles continue. 
I am teetering on the cusp of obese and overweight according to that stupid ass BMI chart.
I go to sleep motivated to work out the next day.
I wake up the next day motivated to go back to sleep.
I am still happily married to my best friend who sometimes doubles as my worst enemy.
I love the Niners and he loves the Raiders and I feel like just based on that alone we should not be together.
I finally learned how to put on contacts. 
It feels great.
Now I have to figure out another way to hide the bags under my eyes. I have been thinking about investing in some under eye cream but Lord knows I am a cheap skate.
Where the hell does that term even come from - cheap skate?
I break down every once in a while when I think about my father's passing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment